ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Please plan carefully before making a purchase. For any questions about the ticket policy, send us a message first before placing an order.
- Our schedule of performers is subject to last minute changes due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice will not be made.
- All dinner theater tickets must be purchased in advance—tickets are NOT available at the door for purchase on the night of the show.
- Reservations without a ticket purchase cannot be made, however, reservations can be moved from one date to another with at least 72 hours notice in advance of reserved show date.
- Any reservation changes with less than 72 hours notice will not be honored.
- Without reservations, there is no guarantee of admission for gift certificates—please do not show up without confirmation of reservations.
- Tickets purchased online will be sent to the email address provided during purchase.
- Tickets prices are subject to change without notice—does not apply to already made ticket purchases.
IF ANY GUESTS DO NOT SHOW UP THE NIGHT OF THE SHOW, THE TICKET PRICE IS NOT REFUNDABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE FOR FUTURE SHOWS.
- Please arrive on time—doors open as early as 7:15 PM and the evening begins right away.
- You will be greeted at our check-in desk and you will be guided to your reserved seats.
- Evening activities in order of occurrence—check-in, seating, drink order, close-up magic at dinner tables before and during three-course meal, stage show, opportunity to reconcile additional purchases (e.g. premium beverages), meet n' greet with performers, doors close.